There might actually be a science to the ultimate running playlist. For example, the beat of a song helps you keep a steady pace when you run. Songs that are too slow can slow your time, while fast songs might encourage you to sprint and run out of stamina early on. 180 beats per minute has long been considered the ideal pace for running. It’s not too fast, not too slow.
We’ve made this ultimate running playlist using a collection of 180bpm songs, both new and old, from Prince to Rihanna. All you have to do is run to the beat!
1. “I Would Die 4 U” by Prince Amazon/iTunes
2. “Hey Ya!” by Outkast Amazon/iTunes
3. “What Would You Do” by Bastille Amazon/iTunes
4. “Monster” by Imagine Dragons Amazon/iTunes
5. “Danger Line” by Avenged Sevenfold Amazon/iTunes
6. “Burn the Pages” by Sia Amazon/iTunes
7. “Dancing with Myself” by Billy Idol Amazon/iTunes
8. “Keep It Rollin’” by A Tribe Called Quest Amazon/iTunes
9. “One for the Road” by Arctic Monkeys Amazon/iTunes
10. “Digital Getdown” by NSYNC Amazon/iTunes
11. “Umbrella” by Rihanna ft. JAY-Z Amazon/iTunes
12. “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley Amazon/iTunes
Like us on Facebook, or follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, for more healthy living and fitness tips!
The post The Ultimate Running Playlist appeared first on Skinny Ms..
Powered by WPeMatico